Carbon accounting involves the measurement of both direct and indirect emissions generated by your organisation to create a greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions inventory. It is becoming increasingly important for many organisations, particularly for those with mandatory environmental reporting requirements. An accurate carbon inventory helps to provide insight into the overall environmental impacts of your organisation and aids in the identification of areas where emissions reduction can be achieved.
CarbonetiX can assist organisations by identifying and measuring all major emissions sources for Scopes 1, 2 and 3 and developing a comprehensive GHG inventory.
Our services include:
- Sourcing and verification of utility data
- Identification and quantification of emissions across the entire organisation, including supply chain.
- Calculation of emissions using Climate Active and NGER approved standards
- Review and verification of GHG inventories
Carbon Neutral Modelling
We can also help to plan your organisation’s transition to carbon neutrality. We have experience developing emissions reduction strategies and modelling pathways to zero net emissions, which includes:
- Identifying priority actions to reduce emissions
- Undertaking cost-benefit analysis
- Modelling to identify the most efficient pathway to carbon neutrality
We can also help organisations source diverse and verified carbon offsets which conform to rigorous international standards.
For more information or assistance with carbon accounting, emissions reduction strategies or carbon offsetting, please contact us.