One way to reduce energy costs and carbon footprint is to install a solar PV system.
CarbonetiX can perform a detailed analysis with its state-of-the-art modelling tools to determine whether a solar PV system is suitable and help you build a strong business case. A Solar Feasibility Study is an in-depth analysis of:
- Current electricity tariffs and energy demand profile
- Location and roof suitability
- System sizing, solar generation curve and annual yield
- Solar market, providers, and technology explained
- Capital costs of a solar system, including a comprehensive breakdown of payback period and long-term electricity and cost savings
CarbonetiX can also consider the following during the study:
- asset life cycle
- site/ facility ownership and management arrangements
- building and safety compliance requirement
- other relevant legislation and building standards
A solar system can be complimented by an energy storage system if required. CarbonetiX has a network of suppliers that provide installation services and excellent technical support to ensure your solar PV system is well-maintained through its service life.