Ben has over 18 years industry experience with a strong work ethic, and is a dedicated, honest, reliable and trustworthy team member. His excellent knowledge and skill set of cloud-based service programs ensures he is well organized with attention to detail and diligent in meeting deadlines. Ben is self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously or as part of a team taking initiative where appropriate. Ben is highly skilled in providing customer service with a positive and professional manner.
He has worked in a variety of areas, including project and account management, commercial/industrial/domestic installation and service, essential service maintenance, estimation, practical application of BMS programs, technical support, training and mentoring.
He has experience working on mechanical services in facilities such as swimming pools, community centers, animal holding areas and laboratories, including those that are PC3 certified.
Benjamin has extensive knowledge and experience of process and central plant equipment, along with project management. He is committed to working with clients to find solutions that are environmentally sound and practical for the application.
Qualifications/ Professional competencies:
• Certificate III Engineering – Mechanical Trades (HVACR)
• Project Management
• Environmental Engineering
• Reconnect/Disconnect License – Energy Safe Victoria
• Carbon Monoxide Testing Certificate
• Plumbing Registration – Plumbing Industry Commission
• Elevating Work Platforms (Vertical Lift, Scissor Lift & Boom Lift)
• Level 2 First Aid Certificate
• RIIOHS204A Work Safely at Heights
• OH&S Construction Induction (Red Card)
• Mechanical Engineering
• Energy auditing (AS/NZS 3598)
• Project Management and use of Project Management Software
• Cleaner production audits and assessments
• Research and review of energy technologies including; lighting, HVAC, compressed air and motors
• Engineering team supervision