Measurement and Verification
Measurement and Verification is the quantification of energy reduction achieved through the implementation of energy conservation measures.
CarbonetiX are an Accredited Person (AP) under the Victorian Energy Upgrades’ project-based activities to generate VEECs via measurement and verification.
The generation of certificates enhances value at the back-end of the project, essentially providing a reimbursement based on the success of the energy efficiency measures.
The process is as follows:
- Develop a measurement and verification plan
- Install any required metering on key circuits
- Implement the energy conservation measures
- Monitor and measure energy data
- Report on energy performance
- Generate VEECs
For further information please contact us