Energy Audits and Carbon Footprints
Our expert auditors will pinpoint energy inefficiencies and provide an in-depth energy audit report.
An energy audit, water audit, waste audit or carbon footprint helps identify opportunities to save resources and become more energy efficient. With an audit, you’ll be able to:
- Identify and quantify opportunities to become more energy, water or waste efficient
- Plan energy investments with the highest returns
- Benchmark your carbon emissions against facilities or organisations of a similar type
- Advantageously position your funding application
- Our highly skilled engineers can help you use the knowledge gained in an energy, water or waste audit to lower operational costs, reduce carbon emissions and improve occupancy satisfaction and attraction.
Customers, suppliers, stakeholders, Board members, Government, media – …
An ESD Assessment encompasses all design aspects of …