Scope engaged CarbonetiX to audit four of their highest energy consuming sites and identify energy efficiency opportunities. These opportunities were put forward in an application for funding through the Australian Government’s Community Energy Efficiency Program (CEEP). The funding application was successful and CarbonetiX was then engaged to project manage the delivery of a range of energy efficiency measures and produce an engagement video to communicate Scope’s sustainability endeavours to internal stakeholders.
- To identify and document opportunities to reduce energy, operational costs and greenhouse gas emissions for four of Scope’s highest energy consuming sites
- Provide a business case for Scope as part of a funding application for improving energy efficiency
- Amongst internal stakeholders, communicate what Scope is doing to reduce energy, raise awareness on actions everyone can take to further reduce energy and support the organisations commitment to sustainability
- Installed 766 T5 fluorescent adaptor lamps
- Installed 50 inducton high-bay lamps
- Installed timers on boiling water dispensers and vending machines
- Adjusted domestic hot water thermostat
- Produced a 5 minute engagement and awareness video in collaboration with Scope.