Since 2002 CarbonetiX have been helping their customers achieve and sustain significant energy savings and emission reductions.
The overarching goal of CarbonetiX is to help its customers achieve a 12.5 million tonne greenhouse gas saving by 2015. This corresponds to the annual emissions of the Hazelwood Power Station, which is thought to be the western world’s dirtiest power plant. CarbonetiX therefore are truly dedicated to reducing your carbon emissions.
Utilising a three-pronged approach of evaluation, measurement and reduction, we can provide your organisation with a roadmap, showing how your organisation is travelling in terms of carbon reduction and identify gaps in any existing carbon management strategy. We’ll then work with you to direct you investment on the projects with the best return. We’ve developed a range of energy efficiency activities and a suite of complementary software products to make energy efficiency as easy as possible.
We’re pleased to have been able to achieve results like these:
- Darebin City Council cut energy consumption by 22% over the last two years. Cost savings per site have been as high as $53,000 annually.
- Urbis (property consultants) cut energy use in one of their offices by 18% with no capital investment.
Here’s what some of our clients say:
- “… we have been successful in obtaining funding to replace the heating system as per your (CarbonetiX) recommendation. I thank you for the excellent job that you did with the audit and report. Our success in this matter is in no small way due to your efforts.” – Peter Escreet, Assistant Principle, Monbulk Secondary College
- “EPA is very impressed with the standard of the audit and action plan” – Ross Knight, EPA, South Metropolitan Region
- “CarbonetiX are playing a key role in the implementation of Darebin’s Climate Change Action Plan and I look forward to an ongoing partnership that results in significant greenhouse reductions, excellent energy management and operational cost savings for Council. I have no hesitations in strongly recommending CarbonetiX to other organizations interested in saving energy and reducing emissions.” – Michelle Bennett, Environmental Strategy Coordinator, Darebin City Council
We invite you to review our range of services and software solutions at carbonetix.com.au and call us today on 03 9015 8344 or send enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org and talk to us about your energy efficiency needs.