CarbonmetriX tracks, reports and manages organizational energy, greenhouse emissions, water, vehicle and air travel use through a secure web-based, interactive tool. Whereas The Carbon Audit provides an initial static organisational carbon footprint, CarbonmetriX allows monitoring of a live carbon footprint, track savings and set motivational benchmarks.
- Based on the Greenhouse Gas Protocol – the most widely accepted international standard for carbon reporting, developed by the World Resources Institute and the World Business Council for Sustainable development.
- Secure web access with no installation required
- Simplified data entry for ease of use
- One click report generation with reports sent to multiple recipients
- Drill down reporting
- Highlights top 20 sites, vehicles and accounts usage reports
- Reports usage over time, allowing for identification of trends and benchmarking
- Tabular and graphical representation of data which can be copied directly into reports
- Provides insight for strategic decision making on operating activities
- Encourages target setting activities for improvements in energy consumption and costs
We recognise that different organisations have different needs. CarbonmetriX can be customized to suit your needs with room for adaptability as required by future growth. To arrange a demonstration please contact CarbonetiX on 1300 553 641 or use our contact form.