Jensen is an experienced engineer with more than 12 years in the energy efficiency space. He has most recently acted as a Director of Operations in an Australian Energy Service Company (ESCO), directing major capital and energy efficiency projects to the VIC, NSW and QLD government and health sectors.
Jensen has overseen several operating divisions within an ESCO providing energy audits, energy management, energy efficiency project delivery and Measurement & Verification services. Jensen brings a record of strong stakeholder engagement skills, operational management, project management and risk management expertise.
Qualifications/ Professional competencies:
• Certified Measurement & Verification Professional (CMVP)
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
• $20m+ Project Management experience on capital and energy efficiency upgrades
• Energy Audit (AS/NZS 3598)
• Measurement & Verification (M&V) against the International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP)
• Broad-spectrum energy efficiency technologies, including HVAC upgrades, BMS design-and-build, solar PV, swimming pool optimisation and others
• Stakeholder engagement within Council and state-level Government sectors