Like many councils, each month Manningham City Council pays hundreds of electricity, gas and water bills. There was evidence that Council was being over-charged for its utility use, and many readings were estimated. There was uncertainty whether bills should or should not be paid by Council.
Sorting this out however, was a massive task, that council did not have the necessary technical ability or resources to undertake.
Manningham CC decided to outsource this problem to CarbonetiX’s utility officer service, and has…
- Cut through the red-tape and inefficiencies to realise immediate utility savings
- Saved much more than it has spent, with a near immediate positive cash flow
- Achieved council-wide cost and operational benefits that would not have been realised by Council itself
- Reduced council officer time and utilities management resourcing
- Streamlined invoicing and cost recovery processes
“We are saving at least $93,000 per year as a result of the investigative work done by CarbonetiX. For any council struggling to manage its utilities across multiple sites, I suggest you give CarbonetiX a call straight away”
Tim Lawson, Procurement Manager, Manningham City Council