Afrina has 4+ years expertise in the delivery of environmental sustainability and cleaner production projects with 1.5 years experience in project management and supervision of engineers. She has completed a water, energy and chemical management program for 100+ textile companies. Afrina’s work history as a Research Assistant, Beyond Zero Emissions, as Student Sustainability Advocate at the University of Melbourne and program coordinator.
Afrina has a Masters of Environmental Engineering through the University of Melbourne, Environmental Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor Training-ISO 14001:2015. Afrina also has a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering.
Afrina is a member of Engineers Australia Sustainable Engineering Society, Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand and the Green Building Council of Australia.
Afrina’s key skills are:
• Energy audits
• Cleaner production audits and assessments
• Research and review of energy technologies including; lighting, HVAC, compressed air and motors
• Project Management and use of ZOHO Project Management Software|
• Simulation software: HYSYS | MATLAB | Autocad 2D|
• Engineering team supervision
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Workshop and forum co-ordination